Saturday, June 6, 2020

Book Review of The Pilgrim's Progress and Study Guide by Vermilye

0 comments
 

These books are brilliantly done. Not only can I read the story of the Pilgrim's Progress with ease, but I also have the added bonus of a study guide that aids the book with deeper meaning through the study of Scripture to go alongside the wonderfully written masterpiece from John Bunyan.

This is a wonderful addition to anyone's literature collection. It also makes the Pilgrim's Progress more accessible for this day and age because of the updated language. I really appreciated that. I also appreciated the fact that any changes that were made did not take away from the original book.

I highly recommend getting these books and reading for the joy that comes with them. They would be a great addition to a group bible study as well.

You can get copies of these books on Amazon.com here.

I received copies of these books from the author for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff