Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Book Review: Proverbs Commentary by Kidner

0 comments
 


My family and I have been reading through the Proverbs this new year and as much as I love the book of Proverbs alone, a commentary is quite helpful for aiding in the deeper study of the Word. I really like Derek Kidner and his commentaries. This particular commentary is not difficult to read for the regular layperson. It is easy to look up a particular section of a Proverb because of the straightforward layout. It's definitely a good tool to have for enhancing your biblical studies. And as always, Kidner points you to the deeper meaning in Christ or the Bible as a whole.

I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon.com here. 

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff