Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Book Review: A Spectacle of Glory by Tada

0 comments
 


This devotional book is brilliant. It is a devotional with minimal words on each page yet packs a Christ directed punch. I found myself continually worshiping God as I read words that helped me to look to Christ in my daily life; no matter the situation.

This book is a very easy devotional that take little time to do daily. It gives you a Scripture to look up and then works through practical application. It is a great gift or personal devotional for daily reading. It will encourage any weary heart or add more joy to a happy heart.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher at no charge for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this book on Amazon.com here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff