Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Book Review: Seven Women by Metaxas

0 comments
 


This book is excellent! You will not be disappointed if you take the time to read it. Biographies are wonder stories of people's lives that inspire us to live well. These seven short biographies of these extraordinary women will aid in your encouragement.

The book is well written and enjoyable to read. I actually read most of it while waiting in the car line. I found my time well spent. The seven women chosen were not all women that I had previously heard of yet the ones I heard of already, I also learned some new things about.

The women written about were quite an eclectic group, some were young, some were old. Some were rich while others poor. They were from various ethnic backgrounds and time periods but what they all found in common was their love for God. These women are part of our "great cloud of witnesses." We can learn from them.

I think if you like biographies and your are a woman you should take the time to read this. It will only encourage you!

I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this book from amazon here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff