Saturday, July 18, 2015

Book Review: Accidental Feminist by Reissig

0 comments
 


This book was phenomenal in dealing with biblical womanhood. In our day, this can be a tricky topic but this book was handled with much grace and wisdom. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to better understand the complementarian point of view on this topic. Though I, myself, am complementarian in thought I still believe someone who was not could benefit from understanding this school of thought. This book will answer any questions as to what God's plan was with womanhood and how to walk that out in our time.

 This book is pro-women and pro-bible but mostly pro-God. Seeing God's bigger plan for womanhood all through the bible is helpful and instructive for everyday life. I found myself from time to time having to stop reading just to worship God for His grand design. I pray all Christians can rightly embrace it, especially in our times.

 I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher, Crossway, for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon.com here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff