Friday, July 10, 2009

Book Review - Sunset Beach by Trish Perry

0 comments
 

If I could sum my review up in one word it would be WOW! Trish Perry has done it again! I had the opportunity to review her previous beach house book which I loved. The review is here. But this book is right up there with it. Can I just say that Trish Perry is now my favorite fiction author! If you are looking for some really good reads get both of these books.

Sunset Beach is again set at the beach house. I love how Trish draws you into the story as you are personally there. Again, it is the real deal about living this Christian walk through characters that any of us can easily relate too. It hits the mark again in addressing real life discipleship and how God works in our everyday lives. I could not put this down because I just loved it so. I do hope you pick this one up. It will not disappoint.

Now most of you know that I am not a super huge fan of fiction but I will tell you this, Trish Perry is opening my eyes to how good some fictional works have the potential to be. In this world I never want to waste any time reading something that will not grow my walk with the Lord. This book though fiction grew me in the Lord even more. It is well worth the time to read. You just have to get it and see.

Okay well now that I am blushing because of my raving. I will tell you where to get it if you are interested. Please check out Trish's site too.
To check the book out on Amazon go here.
To see Trish's site go here.
To see what others are saying go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff