Monday, November 10, 2014

Social Media and Our Children

0 comments
 


I am over at The End In Mind talking about social media and our children. You can read the full article HERE. It will link you to both articles that were recently written on the topic. I am very curious of your thoughts and policies regarding media with your own children. Let me know. It is a learning process for sure.

Last month I posted about contentment and social media here. The conversation needs to continue now because my daughter just turned that “magical” age of 13 where you are “legally” allowed to have a Facebook page. I am really trying to learn to walk this thing out with her being the second generation of social media. It is hard to believe that I was the first generation. I am still trying to figure it out myself but as I do I need to help her in this new online world that is at times more influential than the real world. READ MORE.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff