Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Book Review: The Christmas Promise

0 comments
 


This book was a sweet book about the Christmas promise of Jesus to us. It is a simplified Christmas story of the birth of Christ. My five year old loves this book and so do I. The illustrations are beautifully done. The story is easy to listen and pay attention to. It stresses the gift of the Forever, Rescuing King. I think this is a good resource for young children.

One thing I loved about this book is that it got the chronology of the wise men's visit correct! They did not come to see Jesus at His birth but later on when He was a bit older. This book illustrates the moment well and we fell in love with this picture of Jesus. It was a breath of fresh air to see a resource get this right in a children's book.

I do recommend this book. You can get a copy from Amazon here.

I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff